Header

jasmines facebook jasmines youtube jasmines blog jasmines twitter image map

Thursday, February 14, 2013

A Doggy Valentine


Happy Valentine's Day!!  (From me and Jaz!)  :D

For me, Valentine's Day isn't about whether you have a significant other in your life.

For me, it's about showing and telling your friends and family that you love and care about them.  

For me, it still has the same youthful innocence of when I passed out kiddie valentines to all my classmates in elementary school.  I still do buy those kid valentines to give to my friends that live near me.

But this year, I decided to make one for all my online friends.  :)   So- here's a pic of Jaz- asking you to be her Valentine.  That's the great thing about dogs.  They just love everybody.  (at least Jaz does.)

I think there's a lesson to be learned here.  Share your love.  Be friendly to everyone- even total strangers.  You will make a difference in their day, and maybe their life.  :)

Happy Valentine's Day my friends.  :)

4 comments:

  1. Woof! Woof! Sweet! Happy Valentine’s Day! Golden LOVE. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  2. We say YES!

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentines to Jaz & CJ :) Its true, our Goggies are more than family. They're a necessity. They are the one thing in our lives that will always unconditionally love us no matter what.

    ReplyDelete