Header

jasmines facebook jasmines youtube jasmines blog jasmines twitter image map

Friday, December 21, 2012

Jaz will be on #AnimalPlanet tonight!



Jasmine is going to be on Animal Planet tonight!  (Sat. Dec. 22nd)

Her basketball clip is going to be featured on the show "The Year in Pup Culture"... which airs tomorrow at 9 pm ET/PT.  (But check your local listings to be sure about the time.)

People have emailed me through Jasmine's Facebook page asking how I got her in this show.  Well, a few months ago, a production company that works for Animal Planet contacted me through YouTube.  They had seen the "Dogs Play Basketball" video (below) and wanted permission to use it in an upcoming show.  So of course I said yes!  :)  I gave them permission to use all the clips below (after contacting all the owners), so I don't know if they are just going to use Jasmine's or others. I guess we'll find out tomorrow!  It's probably only going to be a few seconds of TV time.... but it's still fun.  So I thought I'd let all our friends know.



So now I have to remember to go over to my friend's house to record it, because I don't have cable TV!  ;)

"The Year in Pup Culture"- airing today- Sat. Dec. 22nd at 9 pm ET/PT.


No comments:

Post a Comment