Header

jasmines facebook jasmines youtube jasmines blog jasmines twitter image map

Saturday, November 17, 2012

HA! Ugly sweaters at Petco!!

HAHA!

OK- you know those "Ugly Sweater" Christmas parties people have?  Well now the dogs can be invited to particpate too!!  I don't know if you've heard of these, but I've been to a few.  They're funny.
The object is to come in the most extremely decorated sweater you can find!

So when I saw these sweaters at Petco, I was cracking up.  I wasn't sure they were supposed to be "ugly sweaters"... they aren't that bad!  But it kind of reminded me of them!  I didn't want to insult anyone, so I even asked the Petco rep if they were intended to be this way.  She assured me that yes, these so that our pets can be included in the "ugly sweater" parties.  ;)   (For example- I think this red sweater would be fine if you took off the white pom pom's!  Then it would be a cute sweater.)  But... for the purpose of accompanying me to a party, this works great.  :)

Check out this one I got for Jaz!  LOL.  (and of course, she had to have reindeer antlers!)  LOL.  (And yes, she did get a treat for modeling for this picture!)

Well-played Petco.  Well-played.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Never been to an Ugly Sweater party, now me being a girl I kinda like her sweater.

    Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete