Header

jasmines facebook jasmines youtube jasmines blog jasmines twitter image map

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Calendar Dog!! :) The Chosen One! ;)

I just got an email from the publisher's of the Page-A-Day calendars.   Jasmine's picture is going to be featured in the 2014 calendar!!  :)  :)   That's a long time to wait!!   But it will be a fun surprise for me... because chances are good I'll have forgotten about it by 2014.  Then one day I'll receive a fun package in the mail with a calendar in it!! 


How do I know this will happen??   Because that's what happened this year!!!   Jasmine is also featured in this year's Page-A-Day "365 Dogs" calendar!!  (A picture of her sitting pretty is on Nov. 17, 2012.)  
I entered a full year before, and I forgot all about it until I got the calendar in the mail with a letter telling me congratulations!!  LOL.
By the way, if you want to submit a picture for consideration, here's the link:  http://www.pageaday.com/pub-bin/dogcontestsreg.pl


They will email you if your picture gets picked.  Don't worry if you don't hear back from them right away.  I can't even remember when I submitted this picture to them, but I know it was months ago!  So... be patient!  They like unusal photos, holiday photos, or photos in really scenic places.

Have fun!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment