Header

jasmines facebook jasmines youtube jasmines blog jasmines twitter image map

Saturday, May 19, 2012

YouTube videos= TV Time

   Next month, Jasmine and I will be traveling again!  This time we're headed to Salt Lake City, UT to attend the BlogPaws convention!  It's June 21st-23rd.  In the entertainment industry, everything happens last minute.  I didn't know we were going to New York to be on Good Morning America until a few days prior!   But the nice thing about pet conventions is that they are planned months in advance!   
I'm really excited about BlogPaws!!  Thus far, all my experiences with the people from BlogPaws have been positive.  It is a well-organized, well-planned convention that I am excited to be a part of!
We are going to be giving a presentation on Friday, June 22nd about "The Power of YouTube".


My friend Lauren (and her trick dog Paige) are going to be there with us!!  It will be so great to see her again!!  Both Jasmine and Paige initially gained their popularity from YouTube videos.  


Jasmine and Paige have both been on TV numerous times.  Sometimes it's live.  But in Jasmine's case, more often they air her YouTube videos.  (especially internationally.)


Here's just a sample of Jasmine's TV appearances:


Live TV appearances:

Good Morning America
"Who Let The Dogs Out"- AP
Valley Dish - NBC 12










TV appearances using Jasmine's YouTube videos:
"Right This Minute"
Tokudane show- JAPAN
Anderson Cooper Show
"My Pet's Got Talent"- AP


ABC 15 News


NBC "12 Seconds of Fame"


Animal Planet's WLTDO Audition
Good Morning America
 NBC 12 News
Animal Planet- Cutest Pet

So... this is proof of the power of YouTube.  5 years ago, I would have never dreamed my dog would be as popular as she is!  It's kind of surreal.  But... YouTube lets other dog lovers share your videos.  Thus now, Jasmine has more friends than I do!  But it's okay.  I know people smile and laugh when they see her tricks.  So it makes me happy that she can now help people smile all over the world.

1 comment:

  1. Thats great news Jasmine!! You make our name proud ok?? :-)

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete