Header

jasmines facebook jasmines youtube jasmines blog jasmines twitter image map

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Prepping for our trip to Cali! :D

Since we were chosen to be a finalist on the show "Who Let The Dogs Out", we get to go to California to be on the finale! :D (It's on Animal Planet on Saturday mornings.)

We're getting ready for our big trip! There's so much to do!! It took me a lot of searching to find a container big enough to ship most of Jasmine's props! I finally found this over-sized bin. But it was like playing Tetris trying to figure out how to get all the stuff to fit in it!!

I was quite proud with the end result!! MOST of it fit... Not the keyboard, the mailbox cover, or a few other little things. But most of it's in there! :D

(I'm obviously not bringing the mini fridge!!) I wouldn't do that to the poor mailman! ;)






As you can see from this picture, Jaz isn't real thrilled that I had to bubble wrap her cart!! She can't figure out what I'm doing with all her stuff!!

One day I'll get a fancy container for all this. In the meantime, we'll just have to make do with our plastic tub! :D (and just tape the lid on super well!!!!) :D


Jaz practiced being in her airline carry-on... so it won't be so foreign when we have to do it again! Last time we flew, it was to go to Atlanta for Barkworld last October. This should be a much easier and shorter trip!

I'm getting excited!! (And a little nervous!!!) But either way, it's going to be a lot of fun. :) I can't wait!! :D


1 comment: