Header

jasmines facebook jasmines youtube jasmines blog jasmines twitter image map

Sunday, February 5, 2012

SUPER BOWL DOG!!! :D JAZ WON!!!

YAY!!!! Jaz won!!!!! :D Her video was aired during Half-Time of the Super Bowl!! (Right before Madonna performed!) It didn't really seem real when I was watching it! LOL But it's true! Here's the video if you didn't get to see it!


The only reason we won is because of the awesome, incredibly supportive friends we have who voted for Jasmine on Facebook!!! I can't thank you enough!! You guys rock!!! Doggy Lovers Unite!!! :D

By the way- even though I knew that video (above) would be the one they aired during Super Bowl, I still re-recorded the middle part (the basketball trick!) Because Jaz can do it so much better now! When I first recorded that, I had only been working with her for a few days! Now I don't have to stand behind the basketball hoop! But oh well- you all got to see my bare feet on TV! LOL




8 comments: