Header

jasmines facebook jasmines youtube jasmines blog jasmines twitter image map

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

"Special Talents" #Tillman Tuesday Blog Hop! :D

Tillman (the skateboarding bulldog) is hosting a blog hop. (which we love to participate in because we love to learn about everybody's furry friends!) The topic this week is to write about our dog's special talents!

If they're talking about dog tricks, I don't even know where to start. Most likely, I've you're reading this blog post, you already know Jaz has a ton of tricks up her furry sleeves! ;)

She's clicker trained, and she LOVES to practice and learn new tricks! (Because she gets good treats!)

She's probably the most well known on YouTube for her "Dog Goes Shopping" videos. That's her most popular one... it's been shown all over the world.

But she a lot of other unique tricks too. If you're not familiar with Jasmine, here's another fun video which showcases a lot of her fun tricks: Canine Personal Assistant.


She also had an exciting day this past Sunday. She won a contest, and her trick video was featured on Channel 12 during Half-Time of the SuperBowl! :D (It's a really short video! (I had to describe in 12 seconds "How 12 News Keeps Us Connected".) If you blinked, you missed it! ;) But it was there! Here's the video that won! (Thanks to all my friends who voted for her!!) We couldn't have done it without you!! :)

Although all that stuff is really fun, and pretty exciting, it's not Jasmine's "special talent". Jasmine's special talent is that she loves everyone. She's a total sweetheart. And she can make people smile. I take her to a children's hospital to volunteer, and even before we do any tricks, Jasmine has them smiling. :) She's hard to resist! ;)

I think that's a special talent. I know if I went by myself, I wouldn't have that reaction. But as long as I bring Jasmine, she will bridge the gap between strangers. And suddenly, we're friends. This has happened enough times that I consider it a talent. :)

2 comments:

  1. *clapping paws* Jasmine is so talented! Mom met her and her mom at BarkWorld last year, she was so impressed w/ Jasmine!

    ReplyDelete