Header

jasmines facebook jasmines youtube jasmines blog jasmines twitter image map

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Cute OverLoad... featuring Jasmine!! :)


It's been a really busy week for me, so I had no idea that yesterday CuteOverload.com was showcasing a picture of Jasmine!! :)


Here's some of the comments that people posted:

-Insanely adorable.
-Such a soulful expression on this girl!
-That head tilt and sweet face are almost too much! And, and those eyebrows!!

That's completely how I feel. But then again, my opinion doesn't count! I know I'm a little biased... because she's my dog!! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I think Jasmine has more personality than I've ever seen in a dog. Are you sure she isn't a little people in a fur coat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has got to be the most adorable picture of Jasmine I have seen!

    ReplyDelete